EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Acupuncture Diploma
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Diploma
- Clinical Internship completed at the China-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing, China.
- Holistic Health Practitioner Diploma
- Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Acupressure Certification from Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
- Reflexology Certification from Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, AB.
- Member in good standing of the CAAA (College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta)
DIRECT BILLING & INSURANCE CLAIMS:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our website’s direct billing page. CLICK HERE
- After each treatment has been completed, a receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
A MESSAGE FROM TAYLER:
“Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture is a safe and effective way to treat the body, mind, and soul. I was drawn to this medicine because of the unique way that each individual’s health is viewed. Becoming an Acupuncturist has been the most rewarding, humbling, and grateful experience of my life.
I have had the opportunity to treat multiple ailments in my practice, including menopause, menstrual disorders, infertility, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, anxiety, depression, PTSD, insomnia, sinus issues, TMJ, and all forms of pain.
Acupuncture is an amazing alternative to conventional pain management therapies. This is an area I am very fortunate to offer patients relief from. I often provide treatments to clients as a last resort, once they have been physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted from pain medications, injections, waitlists, no diagnosis, etc. Acupuncture addresses the root cause of the pain and offers a different approach to explain how pain can manifest, how it can be treated, and how it can be prevented. With so many waiting lists for MRIs, CT scans and surgeries, Acupuncture can offer temporary relief for those who are stuck in limbo waiting for an answer.
I have a great passion towards treating emergency responders. I believe that their highly stressful career, combined with erratic sleep schedules and trying to maintain a good work-life balance, makes them the perfect patients for acupuncture. Acupuncture is effective in treating PTSD and I care deeply for the clients I have been able to help with this.
The body has this incredible ability to heal itself, and I am always happy to help it along its path to wellness. I look forward to meeting you and introducing you to the world of Traditional Chinese medicine and all the benefits it can provide.”