We are constantly updating our Covid-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all clients and practitioners. We are doing so by taking into account the most recent mandates and recommendations from Alberta Health Services and those from our massage therapy and acupuncture governing bodies.
In light of the most recently implemented public health measures, our services have been deemed essential in nature, meaning that our clients are NOT required to provide proof of vaccination or a recent negative Covid test to receive treatments. Masking will still remain mandatory for all persons entering the clinic space.
Moving forward, in any moment of uncertainty, we will naturally default to the best interest of health and safety.
Please ensure that you review our most recently updated protocols, as well as those from Alberta Health Services, prior to attending your next appointment.
Thank you for your continued support.
Last Updated: September 25, 2021
SELF-SCREENING PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
Prior to attending your next appointment, please ensure that you are fit to receive treatments by completing the ‘self-screening’ questions below.
*If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the below questions, please kindly rebook your appointment to a more appropriate date and immediately proceed with following AHS health protocols.
*If you must reschedule within the 24-hour cancellation window, no cancellation fee will be applied.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms? (NEW or the worsening of allergies, chronic, or pre-existing conditions):
fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, painful swallowing, chills, nasal congestion/stuffy or runny nose, headache, muscle or joint aches, feeling unwell/fatigue/severe exhaustion, gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or unexplained loss of appetite), loss of smell or taste, pink eye?
- Have you travelled internationally in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to another person who has as a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (without appropriate medical PPE – medical face mask, eye protection (safety glasses / face shield), gloves, gown)
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days?
- As per the recent public health measures issued by Alberta Health Services, masks must be worn by both clients and practitioners when in the St. Albert Professional Building and in our clinic premises. We appreciate your cooperation.
- We will be happy to supply you with a mask at no additional charge.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer throughout the clinic.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY (WAITING AREA)
- We will continue to use the 2nd floor lobby as our waiting area.
- When you arrive for your treatment, please remain in the lobby area and your practitioner will assist you at the time of your appointment.
- As an option, we offer a ‘digital check-in’ feature that can be easily accessed via a QR code displayed in the lobby. This is an optional feature that informs your practitioner of your arrival.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- All enhanced cleaning & disinfecting procedures will remain in effect permanently.
- Even prior to the pandemic, our cleaning and disinfecting procedures were fully comprehensive and extensive.
- We take incredible pride in presenting a clinic space with exceptional cleanliness and organization.
ONLY BOOKED CLIENTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE CLINIC SPACE
- We ask kindly that you do not bring accompanying persons to your upcoming appointment.
- If there is no other option, they have the option of waiting outside of the clinic in the 2nd floor lobby.