EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Graduate of the 2200 Hr. Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- RAPID Neurofascial Reset Specialist
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Perfect Balance Seminar Series
- Advanced Techniques for the Neck and Upper Back
- Advanced Techniques for Shoulder & Rotator Cuff
- Advanced Techniques for Lower Back & Pelvis
- Certified in Dynamic Myofascial Cupping
- Certified in RAPID NeuroFascial Reset (Upper Body, Lower Body, & Core)
- Received Hot & Cold Stone Therapy (Certification from the Stone Therapy School of Canada)
- Certified in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach
- Member in good standing of the MTAA (Massage Therapist Association of Alberta)
DIRECT BILLING & INSURANCE CLAIMS:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our website’s direct billing page. [CLICK HERE]
- After each treatment has been completed, a receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
A MESSAGE FROM ANNIE:
“I am so proud to be a member of a profession that provides therapeutic treatment in the most pure and natural manner possible…touch. In a world where the treatment of pain and stress is often overcomplicated with medications and prescriptions, we forget that there are many natural therapies that are incredibly effective at managing, and even curing, a wide range of health conditions. Our bodies are in constant need of maintenance and “refining” through nutrition, exercise, and physical therapies such as massage. Our minds are in constant need of relaxation, rest, and “re-finding”, which we can acquire through self-care, time with loved ones, and mental therapies such as massage.
In my experience as a Massage Therapist, I have worked with clients of all ages and have treated a variety of health conditions. Each day has been unique and has presented me with new challenges and experiences. I truly love what I do! The clinical aspect of massage therapy has always been my greatest interest, and I constantly strive to learn more about the human body and mind.
My goal has always been to provide the most comprehensive, direct, and effective treatments, and to give each client a personal, trusting, and stress-free experience. I am here for the wellbeing of you and your family. Thank you in advance for trusting me with the care of your body and mind. I look forward to meeting you in the near future!”