EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Graduate of the 2200 Hr. Massage Therapy Diploma Program
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Dynamic Myofascial Cupping
- Graston Technique©
- RAPID Neurofascial Reset – Upper Body
- Member in good standing of the NHPC (Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association)
DIRECT BILLING & INSURANCE CLAIMS:
- Recognized by ALL insurance benefit companies.
- Direct bills to ALL major insurance companies listed on our website’s direct billing page. [CLICK HERE]
- After each treatment has been completed, a receipt will be provided for client submission for reimbursement.
A MESSAGE FROM LACEY:
“It is my core belief that the true fountain of youth is found in taking time to care for yourself and your body. Ten years ago, I fell in love with strength training, and pretty much all things health, after realizing just how much hidden stress I had put on my body after a long-time desk career. It became clear to me that I wanted to pursue a career that would incorporate my love for fitness, health, and the body’s abilities. And so, my journey into massage therapy began.
The flow, pace, and feeling of tension dissolving in the body during a treatment is just as therapeutic for me as it is for my clients. I feel incredibly grateful to be a part of the best hour of your day! While deep tissue therapy and finding trigger points are my bread and butter, I enjoy the challenge of adapting to find the goldilocks bowl of the perfect treatment for each client!
I am very excited to receive my certification in Graston Technique and Dynamic Myofascial Cupping, this coming spring and summer, as I am looking to broaden my ability to treat muscle pain and acute and chronic muscle conditions. The wellness industry offers so many wonderful tools to address almost every health issue and in the most pure and natural way!
I look forward to sharing my practice with you and your family, and hope to see you at the clinic soon!”