We are constantly updating our Covid-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all clients and practitioners who attended Refined Health & Wellness.
In any moment of uncertainty, we will naturally default to the best interest of health and safety.
Please ensure that you review our most recently updated protocols, below, as well as those from Alberta Health Services, prior to attending your next appointment.
Thank you for your continued support.
Last Updated: June 27, 2022
- Masking for any persons entering the clinic is now optional, but recommended.
- If you arrive for your treatment with a mask on, your practitioner will happily follow suit and put on a mask.
- If you wish to have your practitioner wear a mask during your time at the clinic, we are happy to accommodate.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer throughout the clinic.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY (WAITING AREA)
- We will continue to use the 2nd floor lobby as our waiting area.
- When you arrive for your treatment, please remain in the lobby area and your practitioner will assist you at the time of your appointment.
- As an option, we offer a ‘digital check-in’ feature that can be easily accessed via a QR code displayed in the lobby. This is an optional feature that informs your practitioner of your arrival.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- All enhanced cleaning & disinfecting procedures will remain in effect permanently.
- Even prior to the pandemic, our cleaning and disinfecting procedures were fully comprehensive and extensive.
- We take incredible pride in presenting a clinic space with exceptional cleanliness and organization.
ONLY BOOKED CLIENTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE CLINIC SPACE
- We ask kindly that you do not bring accompanying persons to your upcoming appointment.
- If there is no other option, they have the option of waiting outside of the clinic in the 2nd floor lobby.