CAREERS AT REFINED
Registered Massage Therapist
DEVELOP YOUR PRACTICE THROUGH OUR CLINIC PLATFORM
COLLABORATE WITH PASSIONATE & LIKE-MINDED PRACTITIONERS
ENJOY A MODERN SPACE, HIGH QUALITY AMENITIES, & NATURAL SUNLIGHT
ABOUT THE AVAILABLE POSITION
Refined Health & Wellness is looking to welcome a career-driven practitioner to our team of health professionals and enthusiasts. If you are a Registered Massage Therapist who is looking for a platform to elevate your practice, you have come to the right place! We are inviting both established and developing practitioners to join our growing team.
At Refined, we work as a cohesive group to manage all of the operational aspects of the clinic, and because we share in the responsibilities associated with reception, laundry, and clinic upkeep, our practitioners are eligible to earn commissions exceeding 70%.
As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside other passionate and like-minded practitioners who have an affinity for their craft and who love what they do. Through collaboration and inter-referrals, you will be able to establish a strong and resilient practice.
Our clinic is outfitted with the highest quality amenities and equipment, ensuring that nothing will hold you back from offering the best possible experiences to your clients. Our treatment rooms are large with big, beautiful windows that overlook the Sturgeon River Valley!
The ideal candidate for our RMT position is a self-driven practitioner who is looking to take greater control of their practice by operating through a more progressive model than the standard clinic / spa structure.
Make Refined Health & Wellness the place where you can set the roots of your practice and explore your passions in the health and wellness industry!
- Starting commission of 65% with opportunities for advancement.
- ‘Bonus Pay Program’ that offers additional percentage top-ups, providing practitioners the opportunity to earn commissions exceeding 70%. (These funds can be used to invest in health benefits, continued education, etc.)
- Freedom to choose your own shift schedule…based on room availability and the needs of your clientele.
- Collaborate and work alongside a multidisciplinary team of health and wellness practitioners.
The successful applicant must have the following attributes:
- Is a Registered Massage Therapist with a minimum of 2200-hour certification and must be recognized by all major insurance benefit companies.
- Is eligible to direct bill to all major insurance benefit companies. (Training will be provided)
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read through our employment notice. If the information and criteria presented are of interest to you, we would very much appreciate your consideration for our available RMT position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com